Related Posts with Thumbnails

Spinach Egg Bites in Two Minutes

>> 5/17/10

Chopped spinach, egg whites, a pinch of shredded cheese and then microwave in an egg poacher for two minutes. No oil needed. Get creative, add any veggie you have on hand. I find that it's easier to get veggies in the morning within some egg white concoction then to eat raw. Shredded lowfat cheese is another flavor savor, but also my vice. I limit where I can, but find that if I add a smattering (pinch, dusting, sprinkle) of cheese to eggs or a salad, I am delighted not deprived.
I added the garnish of cilantro for show, but loved it with the eggs. Note, the small plate to tell my eyes that I'm getting a lot of food.

Post a Comment

Possibilities Waiting to be Created

Possibilities Waiting to be Created
Santa Monica Farmers Market

Crunch Time

Gives any well-intentioned cook, completely possible ways to get more real, fresh food onto the table without being shackled to a recipe or breaking the bank or getting an uprising from finicky eaters.
We are big on quick food prep - Chop Therapy - to make real food into fast food and we use what we term flavor savors that give a flavor punch to foods instead of using preservatives or processed ingredients.
We love getting the whole family involved in the food preparation effort. We also use some momgenutity for presenting real food in our homes so it stands a chance against the marketing assault of the Happy Meal.
Please share your ideas and share our posts with anyone you know who might want more real food in their meals.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP